World of Warcraft Error

Reaction score
Hi, i made the switch about 5 months when i got a macbook for my birthday, i really need some help with WoW. i've been playing on a new private server for a while called wowscape. when ever i try and enter the world, the program closes and i get this message
picture1sy0.png

this has only been happening recently , help would be greatly appreciated:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5GHz Core2Duo, 4gb PC5300 RAM, 200gb 7200RPM HD, nVidia 8600m GT 512mb
Play on an official server and don't support pirates.
My honest best suggestion ;).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I play on my friends PS, and I get WoW Error Reporter a lot. Usually it quits WoW automatically but for me, I am able to close the Error Reporter and continue playing. If you're not, it's a problem with the realmlist file. Re-check that just to confirm that all the settings are correct.

Even if they're slightly off, WoW will be able to connect, but badly. So check that and make sure it's exact. And if that's correct it could be a problem with the WoW database. Ask the owner what kind of account you have TBC or Regular. If it's TBC and you only have the regular client than WoW will not work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.