New to mac's! help please!

Reaction score
Hi, my girlfriend has just found a macbook in PC World and it is on offer...however they did not know if it had wireless/airport on it! The model is MA062B/B.

Just wondering if anyone knows if this macbook would have airport on it or whether we would have to put a card into it?

Any help will be apreciated :)
Thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
All modern Macs have wireless adapters (in Apple speak, "Airport" cards), including all of the MacBooks old and new.

Tao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz MacBook Black 4GB RAM Mid 2008
Yes it should have, what I would be suspicious about is P.C World, how much is it? And be sure that it is a new model i.e. what specs was it?

OP
W
Reaction score
it is a display model and is up for £499.97...was £649.97

It has: 1GB mem
120GB hard drive
2.2Ghz processor
and is a 13" white macbook

Tao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz MacBook Black 4GB RAM Mid 2008
Nice price indeed!

Have they cleaned the model up and there is no dead pixels or anything then I say its a steal, just make sure to have a good play and look at it before you walk out.

Are you eligible for the one year Apple Care warranty?

It's a steal in my opinion, buy 4GB's RAM and that would be a super computer for less than the retail price!

This should also have the airport built in no problem. Good way to check is to look at the top right of the screen for an upward upside down triangular logo, this should be next to the sound icon which is a speaker.

Buy it most definitely a steal. Good Deal, but definitely needs an increase in RAM. Should upscale to 4GB no problem, I know since a year ago that hasn't been a problem and probably further back but i've only been into Macs that long.

New MacBooks are round the corner though, but if that doesn't matter to you then definitely make the purchase.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.