• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Please Vote On This Website

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing great! I've been extremely busy with work and building the new house. Anyways, my boss asked me to post this on the forum and ask you to vote for him.

He is about to get married and the photography company is doing a contest for the couple that gets the most votes on the website. I'd appreciate it if you would stop by this website: http://blog.smittenphotos.com/ and vote for Jonathan & Jaime.

Thanks again!

-youthpastor

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.