White Book Care

Reaction score
So i bought a black book and a white macbook,

but im scared that the white macbook is going to get dirty around the areas where the palms rest when typing. Anyway to fix/prevent this problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
kzam,

Take a look at this thread which offers a 10% discount on one of many different kinds of "skins" to cover various parts of a Mac: http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105658

You don't have to buy this particular brand, but Mac-Forums does sponsor them, as you can see. You can also search the web for many brands, just look for something like "Mac Skins"...

Noel

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
InvisibleShield/zagg makes a full-body skin. There are gobs of 20% off codes for them floating around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
InvisibleShield/zagg makes a full-body skin. There are gobs of 20% off codes for them floating around.

Yup, Great product had one on my old white MacBook, it was nice not having to worry about if I would put a huge scratch in the case.

Its funny because if it was any other brand of laptop I probably wouldnt care. Must bet a Mac thing :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.