Inserting an image??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.93GHz Quad-core Intel Xeon processor RuningSnoLeopard v 10.6.4 DDRe
[/FONT]
I know this probably is as basic as **** but, like, I know how to UPLOAD image on one of thoes forums - with that cool BROWSE button.
some forums have to be different. They ask you for a URL or some Got
**** equivalent. Now what am I supposed †o do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
if you just want the image there, no thumbnail, you need to host it yourself onine, or it has to be from a website, control click an image online not hosted by you, click open image in new window, copy the url of that window, than when posting, click the little yellowish box with a mountain in it above the text box that says insert image, in reply are, image tag open is there, paste the url, click the insert image button again to insert close image tags., thats it.
watch image size, though the vb software may resize it automatically.

OP
ajresovsky
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.93GHz Quad-core Intel Xeon processor RuningSnoLeopard v 10.6.4 DDRe
Thank You!!

Macman said:
if you just want the image there, no thumbnail, you need to host it yourself onine, or it has to be from a website, control click an image online not hosted by you, click open image in new window, copy the url of that window, than when posting, click the little yellowish box with a mountain in it above the text box that says insert image, in reply are, image tag open is there, paste the url, click the insert image button again to insert close image tags., thats it.
watch image size, though the vb software may resize it automatically.
mandolux-aus-l-1024.jpg
Now, as you warned, I just have to mak sure it's resized, it was the transition to Mac that and the 'URL - HOSTING' knowledge that I didn't
comprehend, now, after some trial and error I should have it. Made my day-THANX
A. J. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.