Dreamweaver question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17"
I'm contemplating moving from the scary world of windows to the Mac.

Currently, I build and manage my family website using MS Frontpage. I do not program in html and want to stay with the ease of graphic web building.

Will Dreamweaver allow me to build web pages in a similar fashion to Frontpage?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Dreamweaver is vastly superior to MS Frontpage in pretty much every conceiveable way, so no, it won't be a similar fashion, it will be much much better. But to actually answer your question, you can still make a website with little html knowledge in Dreamweaver.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yup, another really great and easy to use app is rapidweaver by realmac software, its css based, and requires no web coding knowledge, yuo can even export it to dreamweaver and edit it.

R

Rubin421

I know both programs quite well, and even though Dreamweaver is very powerful, I have to say it won't be as easy to use as FrontPage: with FP you can create a basic website the same way you would use MSWord, and this is not the case with DW.
However, it's true that once you know it a little bit, DW is much more flexible and powerful...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.