iTunes Store will not connect

Reaction score
I have just recently had this problem on my mac, my iTunes will not connect to the music store, it is perfectly able to connect to the internet, and i have a strong internet connection as well. I will usually be given an error message that says "can not connect to iTunes music store please try again later" i have had this for about a week now. I have also been given the error message (-5) and another four digit number that begins with a (-3 can not remember the rest).I will also get that my network connection timed out which makes no sense at all either. I also have the most up to date software on my computer. If anyone could help that would be great.

p.s. I was also wondering about the two certificates that are not verified in my keychain (com.apple.systemdefault, and com.apple.kerkebos.kdg - i think is the other one) thanks.

Reaction score
I just posted a thread with a similar issue here. Do you have parental controls enabled? I've narrowed it down to that issue, and can't understand how to repair it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.