new mac user , need help!

Reaction score
Hi. ive used windows for 13 years and i just got my first mac 6 days ago and i love ,im never going back , im now pretty familar with the operating system however i cant figure out 1 thing if its even possible, i wanna change the color of the menu bar on the top of the screen, can i do that? if so how?thanks:D
Im talking about the bar on the top of ur desktop that has the mac apple on it and the clock and all that stuff (just incase its not called a menubar)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
The only thing you can do natively is make the menu bar translucent. Control-click on the Desktop and select "Change Desktop Background". You'll see the "Translucent Menu Bar" option on the bottom of that pane.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
If you alter the desktop image so it has a coloured strip along the top, you can achieve the same effect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Yeah theres not a whole lot of customization as far as skins or colors that come with the mac. I'm the same way, I like changing and personalizing it but meh you get over it. But thats just me. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.