Is Snow Leopard out yet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HD, ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, Bootcamp 3.0
If I buy a new mac will it come with Snow Leopard or is this OS still in development? If so, when will it come out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Don't get too excited about Snow Leopard anyway - it's just the same as Leopard with some speed tweaks under the hood.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
Don't get too excited about Snow Leopard anyway - it's just the same as Leopard with some speed tweaks under the hood.

I doubt thats *all* it is..
But I agree it wont be a major upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
It will be a major development for everything under the hood and should apply more to developers than end users

Good thought, that they are taking time to consolidate, tidy and streamline the OS rather than add more features than may or may not be needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
It will be a major development for everything under the hood and should apply more to developers than end users

Good thought, that they are taking time to consolidate, tidy and streamline the OS rather than add more features than may or may not be needed
I'd agree with this, although there are already announced feature set additions. One things for sure, they haven't announced everything that will be included.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.