new to Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
hi all, the first time i got my hands on a mac it just simply caught my eye, loved the machine it looked sexy and started to poke around the OS and just made me want to get one so after a few months of saving up i finally bought my own mac book, people tried to convince me to stay on a pc but i just simply few in love with mac so there ain't going back. I just couldn't wait to get home and start it up, although i sadly still have to use windows for things i need for work i tried bootcamp for the first time and tried to install XP. But oh crap did i make a big mistake as i was going to install xp i accidentally put it on the same partition were leopard was so i messed up everything i tried to use the restore disk but had another problem i didn't finish installing windows properly so when i tried to restore i wouldn't recognize my hard drive i said oh no big trouble i messed up my new mac :[ after tying different things i reinstalled xp completely to make the right partition again and finally use the system restore cds to get my mac back. Well its ALIVE its ALIVE again finally :D am glad to, i guess it was a windows revenge on me for getting a mac LOL
I checked out this forum and its great has a lot of info that i'm sure will help me make my transition from pc to mac a lot easier :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
WElcome to the forums

As an old mac user I can easily say this is the best Mac forum I have found so far.

There are plenty of experts here and it is really friendly and well moderated, so keep it bookmarked and don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how silly they might seem.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
thanks for the welcome :)

the good thing is that i am finding out that mac is very user friendly and not so hard to figure out

Reaction score
Congrats on your switch and on your recovery! This is a great, responsive forum. Enjoy (both)....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.