New to Mac and have questions. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
1. What is the equivalent of Ctrl/Alt/Del?
2. Is there a way to add Holidays to the Calendar (other than one by one by hand)?
3. When I send an email (like forward or using a link from a web page) a small window opens for the text, address, etc. but no "send" button. Is there a way to add it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
1. Apple (Command) + Option + Escape
2. Yes, the way I do it is subscribe to a Google calendar of all national holidays. Go to google calendars and search for a public calendar, then subscribe to it in iCal by choosing the calendar menu then subscribe.
3. It should be there by default. Right click on the toolbar where you find attach, address, colors, save as draft, etc, and click "customize toolbar". From there you can drag the send button to where you want it.

OP
D
Reaction score
1. Apple (Command) + Option + Escape
2. Yes, the way I do it is subscribe to a Google calendar of all national holidays. Go to google calendars and search for a public calendar, then subscribe to it in iCal by choosing the calendar menu then subscribe.
3. It should be there by default. Right click on the toolbar where you find attach, address, colors, save as draft, etc, and click "customize toolbar". From there you can drag the send button to where you want it.

Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz MacBook White 2GB RAM
What URL did you use to subscribe to it in iCal?

Reaction score
Actually I found all the Holidays on Apple.com/downloads

Yep... there are a number of shared calendar options available. If you are in iCal, go to the menu item Calendar, and choose Find Shared Calendars.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.