Color correction

Reaction score
I have read articles about digital imaging and there is always a color correction step.
Does anybody have a link to information in color correction?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
what are you trying to do? I can help with color correction, or making things print out how they look on screen or whatever else you need, icc color profiles, etc.

OP
A
Reaction score
Digital imaging, pictures of people or landscape, the kind you see in motivational posters

OP
A
Reaction score
I already read the informtion about icc profiles in the apple site, but i believe that is not what i'm looking for

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can help you with correcting color in photoshop if thats what youre using or if thats what you need to know, as far as color tone/range, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alejandrico said:
Is there any other alternative to Adobe CS?
Perhaps something in Unix
Im not sure, but photoshop is really good.

OP
A
Reaction score
What about Adobe Elements?
It cost only 1/10 of what CS does, does it have only one tenth of the features too?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alejandrico said:
What about Adobe Elements?
It cost only 1/10 of what CS does, does it have only one tenth of the features too?
no, it doesnt have 1/10 the features, its like a watered down version, 90% water, 10% adobe photoshop. its good if youve never known photoshop, and thus dont long for more features, etc. but even at that price, it doesnt deserve to be in the same class as photoshop. its ok for some stuff, but not really if youre a photoshop user. its a kiddy version of a great app. like preview with a few brushes and the same ui as all adobe products.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.