Keyboard Shortcuts?

Reaction score
So as a former window user and new switcher I found some things that are causing some growing pains. For example in windows I would minimize all windows with windows key+m. Then to restore all windows I would hit windows+shift+m. Is there some key combination to restore all windows from the dock? Or even one a a time without clicking them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Hot corners is what I use for similar functions. Go to the apple in the menu bar then system prefs then Expose & Spaces. Select one corner for all windows and one corner for desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
With OS X you don't really minimise, you simply use expose. expose with hot corners is much easier than minimising applications. However if you do need to minimise then you can use the keyboard shortcut command + M.(this works in all applications apart from firefox for some reason). However there is no way to restore the window once it is minimized via keyboard shortcuts.

Reaction score
There is a list of keyboard shortcuts under the Keyboard/Mouse preference panel in System Preferences.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.