new switcher

Reaction score
well, okay, not a NEW switcher, but since March I've been new.

A little background is in order.

I bought a new 2.8 Imac in march. I was really interested in the "Mac" experience and the 24" woo'ed me.

since then I have bought 2 iphones, ITV and as of today a Macbook Pro.

Let me put your fears to rest. Now it is true I only play one video game. World of Warcraft. With that said, I don't know if Macs can game (my thoughts are, they wont, but...) If you have never seen WOW on a 24" display with everything maxed, then you don't know mac, or WOW. My Imac plays it flawlessly. Iphone? well you all know the deal (or should....its a keeper)

I TV? Definitely recommended. I was a member of Netflix, but now? pfft Netflix.

Im a instructor by trade, and a photographer at heart. I've redone all the powerpoint instructions at work and am working on the new lessons as I type. Apple all the way for me. I'm not a computer geek (knowledgeable in PC) so when something just works I am for it.

Apple? well Mr Jobs, I may be a sucker for marketing hype, but I love Apple?

Oh, and BTW, Hi everyone. This is my first post

Robert

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Welcome aboard. It's always good to hear positive experiences.

Reaction score
Congratulations on the move and Welcome to the Mac. Experiences like your are why Apple fans are so devoted. Spread the word...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Glad to have you on board Robert. Seems like you have really taken hold of Apple products! Continue to enjoy!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.