Help me please!!!

L

Lozzer

Hi all,

2 days ago I stupidly dumped a photoshop document from my imac into the trash can. Please can anyone let me know if it is possible to rescue this and if so how?

Many thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
did you empty your trash?

if not just open up your trash, and drag the file out into the folder you want it in

-chris

OP
L

Lozzer

coach_z said:
did you empty your trash?

if not just open up your trash, and drag the file out into the folder you want it in

-chris
Hi Chris

I have actually dumped the document from the trash can, sorry my original posting was mis-leading. Thanks for replying and I hope you can still help.

Very many thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
the only way to get it back is if you had norton utilities installed or something like it before you deleted the file. besides that, I dont think you can.

OP
D

Danster

what about all this i hear about Hard Disk's never really dealeting files and sooner or later your HD becomes full

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
some files leave behind metadate and history files, but most of the time, deleting files permanently does just that, leaving behind nothing. some files also leave files inreciepts that mac os x uses to see what app to use to open that file, etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.