Location of Control Buttons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15 inch, 4GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce OSX 10.8.4
Ok I know I am set in my ways (I just switched from Windows) but I was just wondering if the control buttons (close, minimize, expand/red,yellow, green) can be located on the right side of each "window"/program instead of the left.
Thanks
Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You could skin the interface with ShapeShifter, and find a theme where the buttons are on the right side.

I would just learn to get used to the buttons being on the other side, though, it doesn't take that long. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
When I had to work for hours each day with Win, after using Mac exclusively at home, I trained myself to use L-hand key strokes to manage windows. For example in Win it was Ctrl-W to close a window, with Mac it's Cmd-W. Mac keyboard layout is particularly good for ease of L-hand use. Unfortunately there's no L-hand keystroke that I know of to minimise a window, or shrink it to the Dock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
its a mac and thats why its not on the right like windows. get use to it, thats all i have to say. mac is mac and windows is windows.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15 inch, 4GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce OSX 10.8.4
Thanks everyone or your input.
Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.