Iphone- Sounds not working in applications

Reaction score
Ok, i don't know if i'm doing anything wrong here but none of my sounds are working in any applications. A few that I have are Super monkey Ball, Tap Tap Revenge and a few others. I have my phone off vibrate, the ringer all the way up. In Tap Tap Revenge, the music plays in the menu, however once you choose the song, the music stops. I have no idea what is wrong so HELP!!!

Thanks!
-Allen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Out of curiosity, did you update your iPhone to the 2.0 via iTunes, or do you happen to be one of those who downloaded and installed it a day early?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
itunes and i did not download it early

Hokie dokie. Well then that wouldn't be the problem. You might want to try the Restore option in iTunes and see if that fixes things. If not... well the 2.0 release is rumored to be a bit buggy yet (so the game developers claim in one article I read) so you may need to hold out for the next update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Ringer volume is different than volume in the apps. When not in an app and pressing the vol buttons it says ringer. When in an app and press vol buttons it just says volume.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MBP
or check your volume in "settings" I have seen posts where people have checked and it is set halfway in settings even though they used the side controls to turn it up.

Reaction score
Thank you

Ringer volume is different than volume in the apps. When not in an app and pressing the vol buttons it says ringer. When in an app and press vol buttons it just says volume.

Thank you very much! I did not realize that if your volume shows high in all other functions you still have to do it again in the games. Once in a game when volume was clicked again I found it all the way off.

Now all the games play. I appreciate this, very much. It's not in the manual I have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.