• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac Bundle Box

Reaction score
MacBundleBox.png

Hi,

I'm Scott and I'm here to tell you about an amazing website laying out the red carpet for it's grand opening on August 1st.

Mac Bundle Box (you can check it out at www.macbundlebox.com) includes 15 amazing apps that you will want and need as a Mac user.

Overwritten your Leopard installation trying to setup Boot Camp? Yes, I think we've all been there. Mac Bundle Box aims to allow you to do everything and anything from the get go. Web developer? No problem. Want to play some games? Not a sweat. We have it all at a phenomenal price that defines rock bottom of only $49.95.

That's 15 apps, for only $49.95, and if you refer a friend, we'll send you an exclusive bonus shareware app, free, available only to referrers!

So check it out at www.macbundlebox.com and feel free to email me anytime day or night at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

The Friendly People at Mac Bundle Box

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.