iPhone 3G GPS/Camera

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in developing app with GPS or Camera of iPhone 3G. Does anyone know how to do programming for them? Any website? Any books? Or doesn't Apple allow us to develop app by using gps/camera? Since I am a beginner of iPhone development, i have no idea how to start...
Thanks, hogeo

Reaction score
iphone software development kit, i believe it uses objective c language, but i could be wrong. you can download the SDK at apple, but you need to apply for the ability to submit your software to the app store.

OP
H
Reaction score
Thanks, Patrickgensel! Actually I already have downloaded the free iPHONE SDK, but it seems to me that the free kit doesn't cover many things, such as GPS... So, I guess I probably have to pay and get paid-kit... Does anyone know the difference between the standard program($99) and the enterprise program($299)? What does the $99 kit cover?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook (refurb), 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB Memory, 60GB HDD
I'm interested in this too. I hope someone can answer hogeo's questions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.