Simple Query...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2GB ram, 160Gb HDD, 8600Gt 256mb, OSX 10.5, 8Gb 3G iPhone, 16Gb Touch
I've searched and wasn't able to find anything to do with what I wanted to know.

I currently have a 16gb Touch iPod, and am waiting for the delivery of a new 8gb 3g iPhone.

I've bought a Sudoku app for the iPod from the appstore and was wondering if I will be able to sync the app at a later date to the iphone or if there is some BS DRM?

Thanks in advance guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
When you sync your new iPhone, after all activation and stuff like that, it will be in the device section to the left in iTunes. In that Device section, there will be tabs like Music Photos Video etc etc.

To my knowledge, the tab for applications is the last tab to the right. Select it.

That will show all the applications you have DL and purchased. with the iPhone plugged in and finished syncing, check the box next to the application you want on your iPhone, then hit Sync again at the bottom right corner. It should quickly add the app to your iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.