MobileMe is not pushing?

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting my mail (@me), contacts and calendar events to push. I can enter an event on my phone and see it on the me.com web calendar but it doesn't make it to my desktop calendar and vice versa.

All my push buttons are enabled on the phone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Minis, iPhone 6/5S, iMac, Mac Book Pro
I'm having the same problem. I think I read somewhere that MobileMe was still having issues.

LSD

Reaction score
Pushing-Mobile ME

I am getting the PUSHED emails but it is not PUSHING anything else; calendar etc.
Here I thought it was ME.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
Apple is having issues with some of their new stuff which is to be expected with any new software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
My mail is pushing just fine but my iCal events are not synced. If I put in a new event on my Mac it shows up on .Me but on the wrong time, and the same if I put an event on .Me it shows up on iCal on my Mac with the time wrong as well.

Reaction score
Bravo, Apple! :Mischievous: Same problem with me.

Whilst I enjoy apple products, why does this not work when it's meant to. Nothing is pushing immediately... not like it does in their lovely presentations and videos :)

Oh well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I'm having trouble with mobile me sending me duplicate emails for two days.

OP
H
Reaction score
Now I'm having trouble with my phone not pushing ALL the time....mainly email. I see them on my Macbook but not on the phone. I restart my phone and BAM there are the emails?! I HOPE it's just a temporary server thing...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
My issue is that I get emails on my iPhone, well sometimes... I have "On my Mac" mail folders set up for messages from certain people and sometimes they show on my iPhone and sometimes they don't, and then sometimes they show for a second but then go away. And then when I look at my Mail on my MBP, those messages that did show up on my iPhone are not in their respective folders but rather grouped together w/ my regular mail. Hmm...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Minis, iPhone 6/5S, iMac, Mac Book Pro
Updated information

I spent a couple of hours with MM support today. The upper level tech guy went through everything on my computer and pronounced it correct. I can get push email and push calendar, though not contacts.

I created a fictitious contact on my MBP in Address book and it showed up OK. Then, I went to me.com and did the same with a similar result. However, this would not sync to the iPhones.

BTW, there is a new build available. Look for 5A347 to update version 5A345 that came shipped with the first batch of 3G's. You get this by doing a restore on iTunes. Everything worked very well. I was impressed, but this didn't correct my issue.

The tech guy ended by saying he was stumped. I completed an email via www.apple.com/support/mobileme and hopefully the gearheads will come up with something.

Really frustrating.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2 Ghz/ 2GB RAM / 120 GB HDD
problems here as well. The mobileme widget in system preferences (on my Mac) keeps telling me that my password has changed and that I need to re-enter it.

It is NOT syncing my calendars like it is supposed to.

Mobileme is NOT Exchange for the rest us - LOL Microsoft should sue Apple for soiling the name of Exchange.

OP
H
Reaction score
Well I've given up on my phone today...turned it off...done for now. Again not pushing, saying my username and password is incorrect for another (which it is not). Guess I'll just chalk it up to an overwhelmed server. I hope.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13inch white 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB RAM
Ok I have 2.0 and MobileMe set up. I too was having issues where my contacts and calendar wont push to my iPhone. I was a .mac to .me switch over.

Here is what I did:

On my iPhone I went into Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Accounts

Delete your .mac account and add your new .me account

Now my info Pushes.

However, today I have had a problem where I cant sync the MobileMe (on my MAC) at all. I just keep getting an error that say to try again later. Anyone else have this?

Also to conserve battery life.....if PUSH is turned off on my iPhone I know that will save battery right? How do you manually sync the info to your iPhone?

OP
H
Reaction score
Ok I have 2.0 and MobileMe set up. I too was having issues where my contacts and calendar wont push to my iPhone. I was a .mac to .me switch over.

Here is what I did:

On my iPhone I went into Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Accounts

Delete your .mac account and add your new .me account

Now my info Pushes.

However, today I have had a problem where I cant sync the MobileMe (on my MAC) at all. I just keep getting an error that say to try again later. Anyone else have this?

Also to conserve battery life.....if PUSH is turned off on my iPhone I know that will save battery right? How do you manually sync the info to your iPhone?

Yes battery life will be saved if you manually check mail or even fetch less often. With multiple accounts of mine pushing I was going through my battery very fast. Once I set a couple of them to fetch it is getting better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Yes and yes. You have them both. I chose to send out 'that' email changing my address now even though both will work. Give it a try...send out an email to both....you should get both. It's really very simple but confusing.;)

Thanks, will do...

OP
H
Reaction score
Is it me or every day after...ohhh...being on for about 10 hours (1600 hours EST) my phone magically stops pushing my mail. I then go through the motions of turning it off then back on and it reconnects and pushes. Any thoughts?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.