please help weird thing in expose all windows*

Reaction score
hi, ive have a question i searched the forum but didnt come up with nothing close to my question. So every now and then when i expose all windows theres this little box and it says invisible and when i let it go it dissapears and i cant seem to close it out i dont know if its spyware or what but can someone tell me what it is or if its normal thanks alot!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Very unlikely to be any kind of spyware. I have gotten a little box that states that it is 'invisible' before with Exposé, and while I don't recall which app it was associated with, it was definitely associated with some app or other that I had running at the time. Probably some preference dialog box.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" aluminum iMac, 2.4 GHz, 320 GB HDD, 500 GB WD external, 4 GB RAM
I know I'm kinda bringing up an old topic, but I thought I might inform anyone else that might be experiencing this. I had the same thing, and in my experience, the window is only there when running Audacity. I'm sure there could be other apps that might cause the same "invisible" window.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
I know I'm kinda bringing up an old topic, but I thought I might inform anyone else that might be experiencing this. I had the same thing, and in my experience, the window is only there when running Audacity. I'm sure there could be other apps that might cause the same "invisible" window.

Bingo! Yep, that was the app I was running when getting the 'invisible' window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.