• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Camping out for the 3G iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I live in Destin Florida and will be camping out tonight at the Destin ATT store.If any members on the forum live in the area,maybe we can meet up or what not,which I think would be sort of cool.Well if you live in the area then you can leave me a message and maybe we can all meet up!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
AT&T store down the block is still camper free. Good luck IBM007. lol, your short name spells IBM.

Reaction score
Not even sure if I'm buying one yet, but have fun waiting in line. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
My local AT&T store told me the line will start at 6am. Not sure how that would be enforced, though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.