Windows in Entourage missing

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to Mac and to the forums. I purchased an iMac just before Christmas and have been using it casually since then. Last week I bought a new Powerbook. I am still having many problems that I am sure I will be sharing with all of you. Hopefully I will be able to wade through it.

Here is my problem:
I have installed Entourage. When I am in mail, there are three screens. on the Left is the Inbox with all my folders. To the right of that is the messages in that folder and to the right of that is the selected message view. I have somehow made all this windows dissappear. When I go to any of the main links at the top (mail, contacts, calendars, etc.) all is see is blank space.

I believe I clicked on the bars between the windows, (the one that resizes them L/R).

Can someone tell me how to get these windows back? I have looked through the toolbar but can not seem to figure it out.

Thank you for your help.

Chad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac book pro
Did you try the View menu? There should be checks next to folder list, then move down to preview pane and there should be a check next to bottom (or right). Did you accidentally collapse the windows?? If you can see a grey little rectangle thing, you can move those around by putting your mouse there and waiting for the double headed black arrow to show up. When you see the arrow you can move the lines to the right or left, up or down. This is hard to describe--hope you got some of it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.