Internet Explorer on Mac for testing

Reaction score
Hi all, got my new iMac yesterday, loving it however was suprised to see I cannot download IE for it, i'm a web designer so really need to be able to test my sites across all browsers, is there a mystery download somewhere? or is there another way to do this on my mac?

many thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Internet explorer for mac has not been supported since IE4 I think...

The best way to test you sites on IE is to actually try it on a windows computer...

Reaction score
installing windows via bootcamp so that you are always able to try this is an option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, Dell Inspiron 9400
Or use VirtualBox and you can switch to Windows with out rebooting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I have IE-5.2.3 for the Mac, but that is still pretty old. You will need to load up Windows on your Mac to test with any current version of IE. To load up Windows, you will need BootCamp, VMWare Fusion or Parallels, plus a legal copy of Windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
None yet.
Browsershots.org

Just host the page on a freehost (or paid) and then you can see it in a vast amount of Browsers and operating systems!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.