iPhone to iMac Music Transfer, Am I Missing Something???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS 512MB
just got my new iMac through today and im having serious trouble getting my music from my old PC onto my new iMac...i tried to set up a wireless home network, vista didnt like that, tried to connect the two with an ethernet cable, vista didnt like that, now ive decided vista's pretty much just trying to make life hard for me so i thought the simplest thing to do would just be to transfer all music from my iPhone to my iMac, but i cant find a decent program thats free, anyone able to help me???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
Because I'm such a Mac-head, I don't know the answer to this, but I'm assuming you can't just use a firewire as you would do with two Macs.. right?

If you could, I would find that to be the easiest way..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Apparently the new beta of Senuti will do the trick. You need the beta link at the bottom of the page.

I found another app a while ago but I can't remember what it was...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.