New iMac User

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24, 2.8GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, (4) 1TB WD Ext. HD 7200
Well, just took the leap and purchased an iMac 24 2.8GHz with 2GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM, 320GB 7200RPM Harddrive, and ATI Radeon HD2600 and I Love It!

Display is "Perfect" and isquit as a mouse and that's a lot more than I can say about my PC's that I've dealt with for the past 24 years.

Been reading here for about the past month and from all the excellent information obtained from many good people here at Mac-Forums, I made my choice for the iMac 24.

Keyboard will take some getting use to, but that shouldn't take too long. Downloaded iStat and FireFox, so getting set up the way I like.

Sure I will have questions once I really get into this iMac, but I'm sure I'll be able to find the answers here.

Thanks again...

Frank

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome Frank.

You will find this a top place and congrats on the iMac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
congrats. ;] & welcome to the forums.
hope we can help.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24, 2.8GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, (4) 1TB WD Ext. HD 7200
Thanks Guys...

Really enjoying the iMac and have managed to learn quite a bit in the past few days. Still trying to get use to the Keyboard, but it's getting there...

Added 4GB of DDR2 RAM and also bought (4) Western Digital 1TB External Harddrives (7200), but haven't added them to the System yet...

A lot of info here, so trying to absorb what I can...

Thanks to all who have helped with the information posted here at Mac-Forums...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.