My baby

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Reaction score
Cool. Got some nice stuff there. The silver and black really blend. Nice wallpaper and setup!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
like your book shelf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
My setup:

Just ignore the rubbish to the left :)

I think the 2 harddrives with the foam underneath them on top of the dvd burner have a certain charming elegance to them...not surprisingly my girlfriend doesn't agree...

I'm getting a wireless apple keyboard for Christmas - any ideas for a iCurve-like solution that doesn't cost €49,- ??

DSC04208.JPG

C

code777

cool iBook set up, i don't see many 12" iBook pics!

hey are those external HDD's connected to your iBook? if so what are they and how is it done?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Woah, anyone think that really is the great steve-j?

Anyway back on topic:

"hey are those external HDD's connected to your iBook? if so what are they and how is it done?"

Yes those are 2 internal drives sitting on top of my dvd burner:

They are hooked up via a IDE to USB 2.0 cable with an AC adapter providing the juice.

Costs around 15€ which is cheaper than an external enclosure.
Just have to be a bit careful not to knock them off the DVD burner...8)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Aptmunich said:
)

This obviously can't be steve..I mean...What are the chances? Plus, ...we all know how secretive Apple is about unreleased products or concepts...There's no way Apple(or Steve, for this matter) would just tell us...I mean..if he REALLY expected us to believe him...This would be all over Every Mac site in less than an hour!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Aptmunich said:
)

This obviously can't be steve..I mean...What are the chances? Plus,in another thread, "steve" was talking about Tiger, AND an unreleased product..the Dual Core PowerBook ...we all know how secretive Apple is about unreleased products or concepts...There's no way Apple(or Steve, for this matter) would just tell us...I mean..if he REALLY expected us to believe him...This would be all over Every Mac site in less than an hour!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.