MM Scroll Wheel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Well, about 30 seconds ago, the scroll wheel will not scroll down. It will scroll sideways and up, but not down.

I really hope it's not malfunctioning. I tried turning it off and on again, but no dice (or "mice" :p)

Scrolling down is what I do all the time, and having to go over to the scroll bar or hit the arrow keys is just.. annoying.

Anyone know what the heck happened?

*UPDATE*

Well now it's working again. I'll keep this here, so maybe if theres a fix for this someone could help me out :/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
If you google "clean mighty mouse" you'll find a bunch of links too, when I just got my mouse and was having issues I found a few pages with helpful hints and ways to clean it... just had a bit of dirt I guess and turning it upside down and blowing helped.

OP
cuhnool
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
If you google "clean mighty mouse" you'll find a bunch of links too, when I just got my mouse and was having issues I found a few pages with helpful hints and ways to clean it... just had a bit of dirt I guess and turning it upside down and blowing helped.

I just sort of kept moving it for several seconds, and it started to work.

thanks for the tip ;) I ll check those links out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.