• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Just introducing myself

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
[Black] Macbook
I didn't see an Intro section so I hope it's okay to post this here.

My name is Heather, I'm married to Michael and we have a beautiful new baby girl named Summer who arrived on 06-07-08! She is my entire world. (And laying on me asleep as I type lol)

I am on a forum for just about every interest I have, and Mac is no exception! I was previously on a mac forum or two but I have no clue where so I decided to try a new one. I am liking the way this community looks so far! I hope to get to know you all better.

anyway, that's it for me for now! I will see everyone around :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 iMac dome, 1.25 ghz, OS 10.5.4. 5th Gen 80gb iPod Video
Welcome to M-F, Heather! I've been a member for over 6 months and the people here are very friendly and helpful. That's why I stay to see what's new and going on. This site is not only for info on Macs and other Apple products, but even movie reviews, news, favorite stuff and more. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Congrats on your little one. They change your life, don't they? My 2nd daughter just turned a year old on June 18 so she's already catching up to her big sis who's nearing 3. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them. :D

Gary

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook mid level 2.2ghz 2gb ram, 120gb HD
@x5starsx Hello, nice to see more folks family sharing Mac interest, even though the little one may take a few years for hitting the keys :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Welcome.

I've always found it friendly and helpful here, hope you do too.

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome. You're going to have a great time here. And if you need anything pm a member or me (Not a good idea to pm me seeing as how I'm new but if you feel you need to then by all means go ahead)

Long story short. Enjoy your time here. Do not abuse the rep system and try to be the best member you can be!

-Munch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Welcome, I'm always glad to meet new members. Congrats on the new arrival also!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the new arrival! This is a great forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
welcome to the forums. ;]

OP
x5starsx
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
[Black] Macbook
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :D And I especially appreciate the congrats on our little one :) Yes Gary, they certainly do change your life. Your girls are beautiful!

And I'm definitely liking my stay so far!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.