Oooooooooowwwwww I cant Wait!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really cant wait to get my macbook, Im a long time windows user and I aint used a mac since I was in primary school!:D Im really excited! Ive been bashing mac users for as long as I can remember but ive always secretly liked the look of macs, ease of use and its visual appeal.:Evil:

Im looking to get the macbook, White - 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram DVD-RW/CD, 160 HDD all for £779 (Student Discount Price, usual price £829):[

I have grown tiresome of windows really, everything is all the same. I want a new change. I plan to buy VMFusion and windows vista and install it at some point for compatability reasons for Uni etc but thats it. OSX will be my main thing.:Smirk: Getting a new OS will be like a breath of fresh air and I rather like the thought that I wouldnt know where everything is and having to learn from scratch even though its easy to use.

I understand that there will be new macbooks coming out at some time this year but when they do they'll be too expensive for me anyway. I could wait but then I'll be waiting forever coz new stuff are always coming out. I can see this macbook lasting me for at least 2 years and the specs are mighty fine.

Well jus a hello really from London (U.K) soon to join the mac community. :D

Joe

P.S I havent ordered it yet LOL but I will do tomorrow night. Also does anyone know where I can get it cheaper than £779??? Im a broke student ;D

Reaction score
Hi Joe,
What kind of student are you? Secondary, College or Uni?
There are different discounts for each, and it should be noted that the college discount is not available on the website.
I would recommend giving Apple a call and speaking to them directly about discounts.
Also, I got a promotional code through EMail today, it may not work with an educational discount but here it is: MACR3Y2JFG

Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of Mac and this forum! Pics when it arrives?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Joe,

Congrats on ordering your new Macbook tomorrow. You're going to love it. And welcome to the Mac community already... nice to have you on board.

noel

OP
J
Reaction score
Hey Mark, Hey Papa

Well Im a University student, I selected the macbook with all the options I want right up until I need to enter my card details so I guess it really is £779 online. I really cant wait right up until the fact that Im gonna order it 2nite as opposed to tommorrow :D

Yea I'll send pics and what not when it arrives. So if I order 2nite it should be with me on friday. Wooooooooooah thursday is gonna be such a long day LOL

Joe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 14gb ram 24" LED Cd & 23" Cd
pics??

I'm sure it looks like every other freaking macbook in the entire world.

Reaction score
pics??

I'm sure it looks like every other freaking macbook in the entire world.

Very true but isn't everyone proud of their own Mac and anxious to share their joy with everyone? It isn't about us - it is about him.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.