MacBook to 27 inch 720p 1366x768 Sharp LCD TV

Reaction score
hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm sure similar questions have been asked and answered already so I apologize for any redundancies.

I just bough the black macbook 2.4ghz C2Duo with 4 gig's of ram and I would like to hook it up to my 27 inch 1366x760 720p SHARP LCD tv. I have spent countless hours trying to do so with my old HP laptop and was never able to get blurred sections to go away.

Is it possible to achieve this or should I just not bother? I do not have a mini DVI to DVI or VGA yet so I would need to know which to get.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody could tell me if this will Definitely work.

Thanks

OP
D
Reaction score
macbook to 720p LCD TV 1366x768 compatibility

hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm sure similar questions have been asked and answered already so I apologize for any redundancies.

I just bough the black macbook 2.4ghz C2Duo with 4 gig's of ram and I would like to hook it up to my 27 inch 1366x760 720p SHARP LCD tv. I have spent countless hours trying to do so with my old HP laptop and was never able to get blurred sections to go away.

Is it possible to achieve this or should I just not bother? I do not have a mini DVI to DVI or VGA yet so I would need to know which to get.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody could tell me if this will Definitely work.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged crossposts and moved to Other Hardware and Peripherals

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.