Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
MSN as I have Office 2004

Cheers :)

Hugh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
I use Skype and iChat, MSN is lame and I don't know many people who have it. Skype is slowly taking over, so I'd recommend that.

OP
MacBookMe!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I use Skype and iChat, MSN is lame and I don't know many people who have it. Skype is slowly taking over, so I'd recommend that.

I hate MSN too, but my friends all insist that Skype is a virus. (What do you expect from teen girls?)

This one girl I know insists that Mac OS X is based on Windows Vista. HAHA stupid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I hate MSN too, but my friends all insist that Skype is a virus. (What do you expect from teen girls?)

This one girl I know insists that Mac OS X is based on Windows Vista. HAHA stupid.

Wow... that's pretty stupid indeed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I use amsn as it's most like msn... I tried adium but I have no need for yahoo or anything else, plus I wanted to be able to do webcam... I tried adium first, but I got annoyed with it (and because it didn't do webcam I tried amsn) but I'm hoping the option that I like in amsn comes to adium and then I might try it again...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini

unfortunately there are a lot of ppl out there who think that mac copied ms... what a joke... I recall seeing an article that said that there is very little that mac did copy from them but if they did they made it work and work better... now I would only hope mac improve the search (find)...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
Adium FTW.

I don't like Amsn or Mercury or even Messenger for Mac because they ring too much like Windows, and all that emoticon spam is just uuuuughhhhuly!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I use Adium.......LOVE IT!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro C2D 2,16ghz
MS just released a new version (7.0.1)

Bug corrections, but still no video support...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad, 16 GB iPhone 3GS.
I use MSN Messenger for Mac. It is simple and does exactly what I want (which is basic instant messaging).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini
I won't use any messaging app by Yahoo!, MSN, or Google.

When those said companies create the app, they take it too far. I don't want a messaging app that can make phone calls, get me maps/directions, or have too many avatars. When they do that, it makes the application so irrelevant to what its said task is to be. That's a real turn-off for me... When it comes to a messaging app, I want one that simply holds a friends list, allows me to video chat, send files, message, and voice chat.

AIM was okay, but it has gone downhill like the others and is still on that path downhill.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.