Hey Im thinking about buying a Mac

Reaction score
Hey I just moved in new york and wanting to ask some of they questions? i wanting be Courteous so please excuse mine english is not so exceelent

My pictures below from just day ago with my birds Alex. NICE MEET YOU!

my questions are that im choose between the mac black book and ibm thinkpads x61. this is just use for internet surf, type, watch movies (girls haha), and Additional thing.

problem my friend told me about mac are thes:

1. mac is not cool guys have. its for weak mans. i don't not understand this.
2. thinkpads are more strong and Durability. good Architecture
3. most Security

but i'm am like mac because

1. looks is better
2. nice Visual

Can offer me assist? :D

imgp0906b6xcdl8.jpg

imgp09076pipo7.jpg

Reaction score
So I have no idea how these ibm thinkpads are but I do have a white macbook. The first thing your friend said is stupid IMO. Seriously does your computer make you look weaker or stronger?? Anyways point nr 2. Personally I think the macbook is quite durable. I haven't had any problems. Question nr 3. I haven't had any issues with security. Mac's have no viruses ATM. Atleast I don't think they do.

So yea I would really recommend the macbook. Although I don't know how these ibm thinkpads are. They may be great notebooks too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I switched to a Mac about 2 months ago now and it was the best decision I ever made.

People that want to think you're "weak" because of the laptop you buy are complete and utter morons! Perhaps that's their way of justifying the fact they themselves couldn't buy what they really wanted.....a Mac! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
1) that is a stupid comment by your friend.
2) macbook's are much stronger than you'd think they are. i dropped mine down the stairs and its fine.
3) the are no virus' in circulation currently that affect OS X

yes you can use a red dot (laser) mouse with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
No you cannot get that red keyboard pointer on a macbook, it has a better track pad instead

Stronger or weaker men? Come on, since when did girls dig you for the computer you use (unless they are mac girls). I am willing to risk a bet that Arnie Schwarzenegger uses a mac?

Just buy the one you want - the mac has much better security and will give you less grief (especially if you are going to look at a lot of girls online)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
ohh sorry, i didnt realise you meant the little track ball in the middle of the keyboard, thought you meant an external mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
First gen Mac Pro, Dual 2.66
I think the rule of thumb is this: Chicks dig Macs. You seem like a wild and crazy guy, you want the chicks, right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.