Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac, 2.4ghz, 250hdd, 2gb ram (4gb on the way!), AppleTV, iPhone
Good day everyone. New convert here. I am only vaguely familiar with Macs from using them years ago in my digital imaging classes in college. PC finally went boots up yesterday so I headed out to the Apple store and picked up my new iMac. I love it, and the learning curve is really not so bad.

I am a member of two auto message boards and know how helpful it can be to talk with other people who share the same interests. Thats why I decided to join this board.

My next software purchase is going to be a finance program. Anyone suggest a good one. I saw iCash & Money, but don't know which is the better program.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I don't use a finance program personally, but I've heard some great reviews about Cha-Ching. It is supposed to be the Quicken-Killer of OS X.

Judging from the website alone it seems like it has every feature you could ask for, in a gorgeous, uncluttered, mac-like interface.

It looks similar, has many of the same features, and the same price as Money.

Both programs offer Demos, so I would download them both and give them a try.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I would also suggest iBank as I've heard some positive things about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Welcome aboard - member of a Volkwswagen board myself, but this is one of the best forums on the Internet

You get plenty of help and a friendly atmosphere, just grab a coffee and get stuck in

Reaction score
I like both MoneyWelll and Moneydance. MoneyWell is based on the envelope budgeting system and is great for creating and sticking to a budget. Moneydance offers debt and portfolio management tools. Quicken is also releasing Financial Life for Mac later this year so that might be worth looking out for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
Hello SVTfangs, welcome to the Forum.

I myself use iBank. I only use it for my domestic accounts, Banks, Post Office, Building Society and the likes. I highly recommend it if this is the kind of accounting you are doing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.