Mouse pointer location

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mac Book 2.4GHZ, 2GB
Hey all!!

I'm trying to find a way to activate/enable a mouse pointer location function.
One of my friend has this function on his MBP and when he's pushing a key or something else, the mouse pointer can be located with a big green circle. Does it make sense?

I was wondering if that feature is included in Leopard or is that something to add? I couldn't ask my friend as he went on a trip for few days.

I've tried to use the search function with keyword "mouse pointer location" but I couldn't find anything. If you have any idea or can redirect me to a previous thread, I'd be grateful :)

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I can only really find this. I would have thought there would be a built-in feature of a similar type...

OP
Fidou
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mac Book 2.4GHZ, 2GB
I would have thought there would be a built-in feature of a similar type...

That's what I thought...

I don't think that my friend's using Mousepose but on the comments section from the link I found something very similar so I reckon it's the one I'm looking for :)
http://www.2point5fish.com/index.html

So thanks for your help skaheadpunk ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Ooo that's fab, downloaded it myself!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Okay, that's pretty spiffy, though I already have something which helps me find my mouse cursor - Eyeballs.

It puts a pair of, well, eyes either on your desktop or menu bar that look at the mouse cursor. While on one hand it's one of those "gee, that's cute" kind of apps, it does serve as a nice way to find the cursor if you're not sure. Can't find the mouse? Look at the eyes.

They blink too. You can download a trial at www.sticksoftware.com.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.