Determining peripheral compatibility

Reaction score
I just recently received my first iMac. I am looking to purchase a new digital camera, but wanted to make sure there would not be any problems setting it up on my iMac. Would it be a safe assumption that all new Canon cameras would be compatible?

While I am at it, on a totally unrelated note, how do I change the city on the dashboard weather to my home city?

Reaction score
all Canon point-and-shoots are perfectly compatible... I would assume DSLRs are as well

mouse over the weather widget, and click on the 'i' that appears in the bottom-right corner - you can change the city in there

OP
S
Reaction score
all Canon point-and-shoots are perfectly compatible... I would assume DSLRs are as well

mouse over the weather widget, and click on the 'i' that appears in the bottom-right corner - you can change the city in there

Thanks visual! I would never have figured out the "i" thing; I barely noticed it even when looking for it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.