Can you guys post Hi-Res pictures of your iMacs?

Reaction score
Hi.

I have a PC, and I'm interested in switching over to an iMac over the summer (free iPod touch & printer :D)

In order to get an idea of the size of the iMac's monitor, I got images of desktops of iMacs, one at 1680x1050 (20" resolution), the other at 1920x1200 (24" resolution)

I printed these out on multiple pieces of paper and saw how big the 24" really is. It's huge! I really want it now, but I don't know if it will fit on my desk..

So my idea now is to do the same type of thing and print a life size image of the whole iMac, but I haven't been able to find a good front view of the it with a high enough resolution.

I would really appreciate it someone could take a picture of their 24" Aluminum iMac (the whole thing!) with a camera with a lot of megapixels.

Then I can crop and resize this photo with photoshop to the correct size in inches.

If the picture is of only the iMac and it is basically is totally zoomed in on the iMac, I probably need the picture to be at least 1620x1476 but more is muchh appreciated.

SORRY this was so long! Thanks for reading everyone, and thanks for the help... I'm new here

blackapple.gif
iNoob

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Size and weight

20-inch iMac

Height: 18.5 inches (46.9 cm)
Width: 19.1 inches (48.5 cm)
Depth: 7.4 inches (18.9 cm)
Weight: 20 pounds (9.1 kg)

24-inch iMac

Height: 20.5 inches (52.0 cm)
Width: 22.4 inches (56.9 cm)
Depth: 8.1 inches (20.7 cm)
Weight: 25.4 pounds (11.5 kg)

Get a ruler or measuring tape and cut it out without a photo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
Why not go down to your local big box electronics retailer, some do carry the Apple line, and some have walls of LCD screens, nothing like seeing a basic 17 inch standard screen next door to a 24 inch widescreen, breathtaking comparison !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.