Ibook G4 Worries

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
I've been thinking about purchasing a mac for awhile now and from what I've heard the Ibook will suite my needs. But I don't exactly know if I like the look of the the Ibook. Since Apple doesn't really show any pictures of the ibook in use. And since I don't have an Apple store in Canada I have no way in actually seeing one in person.

So I was wondering if any owners of some of the more recent Ibooks could post some pictures of their Ibook. Just so I could see how they look etc. And if it's possible maybe even put a CD next to it so I can do a size comparison. Just let me know whether it's the 12' or the 14'

Thanks

OP
oldnews
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
None that are around me. I've checked. Unless I want to drive across Canada there is no luck in me finding a store that sells Apple Computers without ordering.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
It's all about the OS X! You will not be disappointed!

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
You should try Google, in order to find some iBook photos. Google is your friend. I didn't get try out my iBook, before I got mine. I live in a city in Ohio with a Best Buy and Circuit City. My Best Buy does not have Apple computers, so some of you should be lucky to have a Best Buy store that does carry Apple computers. Also my city does not have a CompUSA either. I have to go to Troy, Michigan to go to the Apple store, and even there they have a CompUSA. So I know how frustrating it is not to live by an Apple reseller.

It makes me sick to my stomach, when Apple keeps opening stores, where they don’t need them, like California. Apple, do you really need two Apple stores in the same city, come now?

It’s true what witeshark said.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.