• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

First 3 Seasons of Arrested Development

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
Hey there,

I was checking out hulu.com, and found out they have all 3 seasons of "Arrested Development", available to watch for free* online, (you can even play it in 480i fullscreen). I cant believe I flipped past it for 3 years, and never realized what a hilarious show that is. By far one of the funniest sitcoms I've seen. So if you have about 30 hrs to kill, check it out at: hulu.com/arrested-development

* you have to sit through about 3 - 30 sec. ads per episode.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
It was one of the most underrated shows on TV (along with Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia).

T

todd51

I agree, I bought all three seasons off of Amazon. I'm on season 2 of Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Too bad us Canadians can't view this site...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
wow, thanks for making this thread. I'm almost through with season one. I remember seeing commercials for Arrested Development but never checked it out. This show is amazing

Only caught one episode of Always Sunny In Philadelphia, but Danny Davito was trippin acid the whole episode. Wish I woulda seen more of that show. That one episode was great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Only caught one episode of Always Sunny In Philadelphia, but Danny Davito was trippin acid the whole episode. Wish I woulda seen more of that show. That one episode was great.

The one with Green Man? Hahaha...that is one of my favorites!

I love how he was just standing in a trash can the whole time. He did like 10 hits :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
HAHAHAHAHHA yehhh, lololol. That episode was amazing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.