Installed bootcamp, explorer question

Reaction score
I am having difficulty getting my internet to work, I try to just go through the basic settings but haven't had any luck. this is on my macbook pro with windows xp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
Have you installed bootcamp drivers for windows?

Reaction score
Make sure that you install all of the drivers that are on Disc 1 of your Leopard install discs. My wireless connected on the very first attempt without any effort from me.

OP
T
Reaction score
This is not my mac that im working on, so where would i find the leopard install discs? and i think that is the problem is that i have not installed the bootcamp drivers, how would I do that? Correct me if im wrong, but I went through the whole setup of bootcamp then installed windows xp, now how do I go about installing the drivers

Reaction score
This is not my mac that im working on, so where would i find the leopard install discs? and i think that is the problem is that i have not installed the bootcamp drivers, how would I do that? Correct me if im wrong, but I went through the whole setup of bootcamp then installed windows xp, now how do I go about installing the drivers

All of the drivers are on Disc 1 of the Leopard install discs.

OP
T
Reaction score
alright, thank you for the help guys. I installed all the drivers from the leopard 1 disc. Now are there any other settings or discs I need to install. I was having a little trouble picking up a wifi signal and using it while in windows, but everything worked fine while using the mac. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
alright, thank you for the help guys. I installed all the drivers from the leopard 1 disc. Now are there any other settings or discs I need to install. I was having a little trouble picking up a wifi signal and using it while in windows, but everything worked fine while using the mac. Thanks in advance.
Nope. You're all done.
Enjoy windows... ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.