When is the next Macbook revision?

Reaction score
I want to take advantage of the College deal, but I want to get the latest and greatest macbook. Is there going to be a refresh anytime soon? I heard something about aluminum macbooks...

Reaction score
It's been discussed over many pages and threads already, but to answer your question...

It's still a rumor. Though, has gained more chance of happening.

It's been said that Apple will release a refresh of the Macbook and Macbook Pro during the time that Intel releases their new "montevina (?)" microprocessors.

They just delayed the release of the new chipset to early/mid July, so hopefully, a new Macbook/MBP can be expected during mid-late Q3 (July-August/September)

Though, keep in mind, It is still a "rumor" but somewhat likely to happen.

I'm waiting ;D

Best,
-AC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Wait till WWDC (June 9th - 13th) because that would be when they would release the "latest and greatest" macbook/mbp.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Wait till WWDC (June 9th - 13th) because that would be when they would release the "latest and greatest" macbook/mbp.

Not necessarily. It seems like WWDC is going to be more about the iPhone than anything else, but you never know it could happen. I am personally getting my macbook after WWDC regardless of updates, and its looking more like we wont see new macbooks till late july/early august, because of the montevina delay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.