Post Your Layouts Here!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Nice!

Btw, when u're using a beast like that powermac, u deserve a better office chair...

OP
S

sivp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS HALARIOUS..

I spent all my money on the computer... I can't afford some fancy shmancy chair, :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Lol...I bought a chair about 2 years ago from Staples...320 dollars..Italian Leather...Was pleased until I walkted into staples, found an even more comfy chair for 60 dollars...Now I have the Italian leather one in a corner somewhere...

OP
S

sivp

Fiewffff, I finally got my account working again, i have no clue what the **** happened....

For the time being though, i worked on some projects :p, started to work in flash on the mac for the first time, used to use it on windows platform. Also I started to use photoshop CS on the mac too... I have to say that it's soooooooooooo fast..... I remember working on large files in photoshop on windows, if your brush was like 300 pixels diameter, then it's lagged like ****, on mac it's so fast i have to stare at the computer doing nothing cause i didn't expect it do be so fast.. lol...

wow, am I chatty now, pfft.. I'm bored.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
It ought to be fast, mate. Its a beast, that PowerMac. Use it and Abuse it till it drops dead (which is unlikely to happen) :spook:

OP
S

sivp

I made a new setup mainly cause I was getting tired of getting up and turning some stuff on and off and it was just getting annoying..

So i made everything surround ME!.
I just turn my chair and flip a switch..

*It's not as nice as that other persons who posted in .update SETup, i wish i had as many macs as he does.. :biohazard

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=856&stc=1
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=857&stc=1
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=858&stc=1
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=859&stc=1
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=860&stc=1
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=861&stc=1

DSC00918.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

DSC00923.JPG

DSC00924.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
and here's the beloved G5 in all it's glory.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks much better this way. :D

attachment.php

Image-86B6AC075A4611D8.jpg

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Nice layouts, hype.it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
erm.. gotta dismantle that G5 PSU now... then get the soldering iron out to stripe it right down to the gut wrenching components that make up the machine.

*grabs a sledge hammer*

OP
S

sivp

nice..... dont screw up... i screwed up 3 ps2 before doing what your doing to that poor G5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
POOR G5?? It's a blaming machine, doesn't have any feelings... Jezzzz you switchers are a pain in the a** I don't care... :D

There's always the good ole insurance company.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
...its a computer, try not to fall in love with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sivp said:
Donnt you know the value of a dollar???

Yup.. One Canada Dollar is about 0.431805 pence (UK sterling)
Man, can't even buy a loaf of bread for that, so forget McDonalds or even a can of cola.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
UK is so **** to live in. Bad weather, and everything is so **** bloody expensive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Strider said:
UK is so **** to live in. Bad weather, and everything is so **** bloody expensive

Yep.. I hate the UK too.

There's like more other people living from other nations than british born and bread brits. Can't bleeding wait for the UK to launch the ID Card scheme, hurry up and launch then now David Blunket, I'm right here supporting you!...

I'd love to see what they will do without official papers. Everywhere i know, everyone carries compulsory ID cards, but not the UK! You can call yourself George Bush and they have to believe you until they prove otherwise.

Personally,
I Love China!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:
There's like more other people living from other nations than british born and bread brits.

Yup, thats me :cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.