• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

this is a MUST SEE!!!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Don't blink! ;)

Sorry to hear about your injury, Skate__board - hope you heal up quickly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
that looks brutal...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
That's a crazy fall.. You rolled out of it pretty well.. Honestly, I'm sick of seeing the fisheye lense used in skate/snowboard filming.. It's sooooooooo overused..

Feel better though!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
That looks like it hurt, but physical therapy isn't that bad, I've been going since I was in the 6th grade, I messed up my shoulders pretty badly playing waterpolo, and weight lifting. Usually you'll just go in twice a week for about an hour or so each visit. OHH but the best part is the electro-therapy!!! Just make sure you tell them when it hurts, my I didn't and they set it up REALLY high, and then my whole body went into spasms and I couldn't talk cause I was jolting around so much and then the girl came in and saw me and then she was like, "Oh no, you should have told me something." But it wasn't comfortable at all...

Just make sure you do what they say for you to do. exercises and all, cause they can tell.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I've been going to physio on and off for years... I'm persistently pigeon toed. It's not that bad. I actually quite enjoy having my pelvis shoved back into alignment. But the squats suck... lol.

OP
skate___board
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
idk
hahah thanks everyone for advice on physther and "getwellsoon"s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
A second "Ouch."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Back in my day we didn't do none of that flippity dippity stuff on our skateboards.

Well, okay, that's a lie.

Bruised my tailbone skating when I was 15.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook mid level 2.2ghz 2gb ram, 120gb HD
A different aspect of Derek's post, in my day, we built ours out of what wood was available and borrowed steel skates. The only "tricks" that were done was rolling off a curb at the corner of the drive way and the street. This was late 60's early 70's

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.