Mac Syncing with Windows Mobile

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I got a question here and I'm trying to see if anyone can help me out here. I've had a Palm Treo for some time and have never had any problem with syncing my phone with my mac. Well now I just upgraded to the BlackJack II which runs Windows Mobile 6. I just heard from a buddy mine that you cannot sync a WM phone with a mac. Well after doing some google searches, it looks like he was right. Only thing I could find were some old un-updated articles about the problem and some 3rd party apps that you have to pay for. Nothing was current. Is there any other way to sync without these apps? Has mac come out with any updates for this issue? I'd really appreciate any insight on this. Thanks in advance!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I believe what you're looking for is a utility known as "The Missing Sync". You can read more about it here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.