do an half space in Quark Xpress

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 2.8GHz Dualcore 24'' / 2GB SDRAM / Snow Leopard 10.6.1 / external HD LaCie 500Gb
Somebody know how to do an half space (the keyboard shortcut) in quak xpress?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
half space? why? just adjust kerning to simulate a half space. and IMO, you should be using indesign, quark *****.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66GHz 3GB RAM, G4 Quicksilver w/Sonnet 1GHz Encore ST, 1ghz G4 Powerbook
Option + Shift + Space will give you a flex space. You set it in preferences/character to be a % of an En space. At least your not using PageMaker.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
immdb said:
At least your not using PageMaker.
haha, true, though I am very tired of quark. it took them an update to allow the placing of .psd files, ridiculous.

OP
bellastrada
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 2.8GHz Dualcore 24'' / 2GB SDRAM / Snow Leopard 10.6.1 / external HD LaCie 500Gb
Thanks for the advices guys! I'll try that on Monday. By the way, you asked why still using Quark instead of Indesign? It's just that I've been using Quark for nearly 13 years now!. As we say in french «you can't show an old dog to pee somewhere else!» But I think that in a near futur, I won't have the choice to switch.... ;)
B.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.