BlackbookVS MBP Graphics etc.

Reaction score
the blackbook if I'm correct doesn't comewith whatever graphics card(dedicated) as it does with the MBP riiight?? Wanted to know what effects this will have on the computer.. B/c I am considering getting one or the other just don't know if I'm makeing the right financial choice with the MBP.. Please help.. I am doing video editing with final cut and other graphics so the MBP should be the right choice correct or could the black book hang with cuz I know it just got a processing speed upgrade
any info on the graphics of both etc will be appreciated thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
If you are doing video and graphics go with the MBP for sure. It will treat you much better. Booste the RAM to 4 gigs too but do it through a third party...mac rips you off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
aye i agree, for your needs, macbook pro would be best.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.