Cases?

D

danger_boy_13

I am looking for a case for my new 12" PowerBook, and I am debating between a Marware Sportfolio Sleeve, a MacCase sleeve, or a RadTech sleeve. I will be carrying it in a backpack most of the time, but also by itself once in a while. Any suggestions or experiences or recommendations?

OP
K

kevrodg

I bought the incase sleeve from the Apple store a few days after I got my 12" iBook. It is nicely padded and perfectly sized for the 12". It has a removable shoulder strap and two handles which can be inverted into the pockets on each side (good for using just as a sleeve). The zippers only open about an inch down the sides which I think makes it easier to slide the computer in and out. The pockets don't have a lot of room for accessories. It does fit the power supply but tends to get a bit bulky. Overall, it has worked great for me and I highly recommend it.

OP
D

danger_boy_13

Well, I ended up investing in a SpyMac.Case. It was cheaper to buy a whole bag than it was to buy a sleeve, and the bag had some storage room for bare minimum of stuff. I decided that it would suit me better so I could carry the power adapter, mouse, a notebook and folder for classes, and CDs or other small assorted stuff. Hopefully it will work out well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.