E-Mail help please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro with oodles of memory
Hi All,
I have made the move to Mac, but have a small problem with the E-Mail. When I send out Jpgs to someone they appear a open files in the E-Mail and some people find it hard to save them to a different folder. In Outlook the attached file appeared as icons and were not open files. By right clicking on them they were easy to send wherever they wanted. Is there a way for me to send the files in a closed format like with Outlook? Any help will be appreciated. :Smirk:

Thanks,
Al

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Attach the file/image to the message being sent.... right click on it and select "View as Icon".

You can also download and use Mail Attachments Iconizer, which will set attachment to always be sent as icons and not the default "view in place" that Mail.app is set to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
Attach the file/image to the message being sent.... right click on it and select "View as Icon".

You can also download and use Mail Attachments Iconizer, which will set attachment to always be sent as icons and not the default "view in place" that Mail.app is set to.

i had no idea,
thats awesome.

i love this forum.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro with oodles of memory
And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU

Al

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.