• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The search for Abby! Please come home safe! (Missing Dog)

Reaction score
(beep beep beep) BREAKING NEWS FOLKS!

My sisters dog is missing!
I hope she's found safe!
She spent the night at her friends cabin, and at 9am today she said her basement door was busted in and Abby was gone.
She said Abby couldn't had done it herself because her basement door opens inwards instead of outwards and there were wood chunks missing, but don't all doors open inward? I wonder if she meant from the inside or outside, but i'm getting away from the point.
She said she called animal control and they said a lady found her but when the lady got home from work Abby was gone again.

Hope with me!

Any suggestions on getting the word out on this dog?
I told her to try craigslist, even though i don't know if they have a pet section.

And if any of you see an Australian Shepherd in the Fort Wayne area let me know! lol.

I'm gathering details about her now.
Her name is Abby
She has a huge mole thing on her face, it has one huge hair growing out of it (LOL!)
She's trained.
-Sit
-Stay
-Lay Down
-Go to your cage.
She's really quiet, doesn't bark much.
Um, responds to "Abby" lol.

That's all I got.
Oh dear.....

Pictures as soon as they're done uploading.

Encouraging words recommended. :)

Tanner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Sadly I live quite north of you. Dogs are smart, you will find it for sure.

OP
Tanner31593
Reaction score
lol.

It is a smart dog.
We had it in the convertible and when we got home we all got out obviously, and went inside. Two hours later we were looking for her and we realized we forgot to give her permission to exit the vehicle.
LOL.

OP
Tanner31593
Reaction score
IMG_0319.jpg

Here's one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Abby is a beautiful dog, I hope that you guys find her safe and sound. Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.